||1 Basic FM Processing Core
||1 Full FM Processing Core
||1 HD Processing Core
||1 Pass-through Core
|| Price is for one (1) Basic or Full FM core
|| Price is for one (1) HD or Pass-through core
|Separate Low Latency
|| Price is for one (1) HD core
|| Price is for one (1) Basic, Full FM, HD or Pass-through core
|| Price is per computer. Includes full remote control, HTTP server, stream receiver, run as service
Detailed description of available upgrade options for each core type
- A high quality FM processor. Can be upgraded with RDS encoding, and Livewire+/AES67 support.
- A high quality FM processor. Can also be used in Low Latency mode for live off-air monitoring.
- A separate low latency processor for studio monitoring is included, also when the main processor is in high quality mode.
- A flexible speaker controller is included for calibrating your studio speakers.
- Can be upgraded with RDS encoding, and Livewire+/AES67 support.
- A high quality audio processor for Streaming, DAB, HD Radio, DRM, regular listening, or studio monitoring.
- A flexible speaker controller is included for calibrating your speakers.
- Can be upgraded with Streaming Encoders, Livewire+/AES67 support, and a separate low latency processor for studio monitoring.
- No audio processing, but all other routing features are included.
- Can be upgraded with Streaming Encoders and Livewire+/AES67 Support, making it ideal for feeding a remote transmitter site through IP.
Applies to the entire processor, all cores, on one computer.
- Full, direct IP remote control through BaRemote, including Outbound Connection to go through a firewall at the processor site.
BaRemote include file recorders and client audio, for streaming any audio patch point to you remotely. Also includes Remote software updating.
- HTTP server, useful for automation.
- Running as a Service. This improves audio stability (realtime priority) and site security, as no user needs to be logged into the machine.
- Stream Receiver – one per processing core. A robust, constant (adjustable) delay Icecast/Shoutcast receiver for use as the input source.
Main input becomes backup, for a local playout system.
- Diversity Delay, up to 10 seconds. For keeping synchronized across different broadcast mediums.
- IP address management
Licensable Features (Paid Options)
- Applicable to FM cores.
- Integrated Basic Dynamic RDS encoder. Can automatically update RadioText from a file, URL or the input stream metadata.
- Up to four Alternative Frequency entries.
Applicable to HD cores.
Can stream to Icecast, Shoutcast and Shoutcast 2 servers, and encodes up to four streams from one processor.
The following codecs are included:
- Ogg Vorbis
- MPEG-1 Layer 2 (twolame)
Industry standard MP3, AAC and HE-AAC codecs can be used, but are not included.
Any stdin/stdout command line encoder can be used.
Applicable to all core types.
Fully Livewire+®/AES67 multicast compliant Audio over IP.
- Monitor (speaker) Output for HD and Full FM cores.
- MPX output (192 kHz)
- Low latency studio processing (below 10ms delay) when used with Full FM cores or HD cores with Separate Low Latency processing.
Separate Low Latency Processor
Applicable to HD cores.
Separate Low Latency processing with the same settings as the main processor, so that you can use the highest-quality processing for your stream or digital on-air feed while also providing a low-latency headphone feed for the studio.
Please note that there are no refunds or recalls for any reason so be sure to try the trial version and make sure it works the way you want it to before you purchase a licence. Licenses are non-transferable and once you’ve upgraded the previous license is no longer authorized for use.
The Trial version works just like in the previous products, except liners only come once an hour (instead of twice) and there are twenty of them. Have you heard them all? You may want to hold off requesting that license key so you don’t miss out. 😉
You will be able to purchase BreakawayOne at our store at http://store.claessonedwards.com soon.